Sunday, May 31, 2009

First Day in Kras

We had a great day today in Krasnoyarsk. There is a town square right outside the hotel with beautiful fountains, pony rides for kids, cotton candy and popcorn, an outdoor theatre, which had kids singing and dancing, tents to sit under where you can have a drink and something to eat. We had lunch there today and were pretty excited when we realized that a beer for 50 rubles is only about $2!

We just finished dinner in the hotel and for all my fellow cat lovers, the hotel cat practically sat on my lap at dinner! Everyone has been very nice and we are getting tickets to see Swan Lake on Wednesday with another family who recently completed their court date.

I am finally starting to feel a little tired--just hope I can sleep tonight--feels like the night before Christmas!

I will post more tomorrow after my first visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment