Saturday, May 30, 2009

We are in Krasnoyarsk!

It is 7 am and we just checked into the hotel. Given the trip was 24 hours, it really wasn't that bad and I am not in the least bit tired and ready to go sightseeing. Right across the street from the hotel is a music house, where we can see a ballet or hear music. I can't believe I am finally here. We get picked up at 10:30 am tomorrow ( which will be 10:30 pm Sunday night in NY) to go to the minister and then on to the orphange. Cindy

Vladimir--see you tomorrow!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to hear all about it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy,
    That is awesome. I can almost feel your excitement! Love,Val

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cindy,

    I am so excited for you and have been thinking of you nonstop. I got your keys Saturday and had a nice talk with you Mom. Sending much love and can't wait to hear more.Kathy XO

    ReplyDelete